The Reliance Jio has complaint to TRAI that around 40 million (4 crore) calls are failed & dropped on Idea Cellular. After this the Aditya Birla Group Idea Cellular has increased Point of Interconnection to 230%. The Idea said it has now provisioned 1,865 ports for access, from the 565 earlier. Simultaneously, the NLD (national long distance) capacity is also being expanded by nearly 50 per cent.
After this steps, there will be very less chances of call drops. After the 230% increasing of POI the new capacity shall be over 2100 ports.
According to the Jio Spokesman, around 75% calls are dropped between Idea and Jio network. If we talk of Airtel, the number of failed calls are way more than Idea.
Over 120 million calls are dropped between Jio & Airtel. This is a breach of license conditions by the incumbent operators and severely impacts customer interests.
- Jio (New Year) 1st January 2017 Offers/ Promo Code & Extend Welcome Offer
- Vodafone FLEX Prepaid Plans FLEX 325/ 700/ 1200 FLEX 1750 (Balance Check)
- BSNL Free Voice Calling Plan New Year 2017 : Cheaper than JIO
- JioFi Wifi Dongle & JioJoin (Jio4GVoice) Configuration: Process to Activate
- [NEW]Airtel 4G free voice calling Offer 2017 : Coming Soon
Reliance Jio said the proposed augmented capacity is less than 40 per cent of the initial demand placed by it. The company “fails to understand how the quality of service (QoS) parameters would be met with the proposed augmentation by Idea”. This is against zero call failures on the Jio network.”