The India Post Payment Bank offers a state-of-the-art, simple, secure and easy-to-use Mobile banking service. The IPPB Mobile Banking Services are hosted on a platform which is modern, secure and convenient. Through this article, you will get the complete details on IPPB Mobile Banking App i.e. How To Register For IPPB Mobile Banking, Open Digital Current Account, Key Features of IPPB Mobile App, IPPB Mobile Banking Online Complaint, and much more.
How To Register For IPPB Mobile Banking
To register for IPPB Mobile Banking, first of all, you need to download the IPPB Mobile Banking App on your android phone from google play store to activate banking services. To know more details on the Register For IPPB Mobile Banking scroll below the article.
For New Customers/ Open Digital Current Account
After downloading the IPPB Mobile Banking App from the google play store, you can open your digital savings account by following on-screen instructions.
For Existing Customers
By linking your registered mobile number to the IPPB Bank Account you can get the benefits of IPPB Mobile Banking App facilities.
- To activate the mobile banking services you should download the IPPB Mobile Banking App from google play store.
- Enter all the details such as Account Number, Customer ID & DOB, and Registered mobile number.
- Set MPIN & enter OTP password.
Key Features of IPPB Mobile App
The Key Features of India Post Payment Bank/ IPPB Mobile Banking App is given below. The India Post Payment Bank Mobile Banking Services are hosted on a platform which is modern, secure and convenient. Get the list of all the services currently available on the IPPB Mobile Banking App and to know more about the Key Features of IPPB Mobile App stay with us.
- Account balance inquiry.
- Request for a checkbook (Current Account).
- Request for a statement of your account.
- Stop payment on a cheque.
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts.
- Transfer funds within the bank.
- Pay water, electricity and utility bills.
- Manage your funds with the linked POSA (Post Office Savings Account) by using Sweep-in and Sweep-out facility.
- Recharge prepaid and DTH (direct-to-home) services.
IPPB Mobile Banking Online Complaint
In case of any query regarding the IPPB Mobile Banking/ IPPB Mobile App, you should contact at the given helpline number. Here we are providing you the toll-free number or helpline number for IPPB Mobile Banking.
Address: India Post Payments Bank Ltd.,
Corporate Office, 2nd Floor, Speed Post Centre,
Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Market Road, New Delhi-110001.
Call: 1800-180-5299 (Existing Ranchi & Raipur Customers)
Call: 155299 or 1800-180-7980 (For Rest of India Customers)
For more details on the IPPB Mobile Banking Click Here.
For IPPB Merchant Mobile App Click Here.
Click Here for IPPB Regular Saving Account.
Click Here for IPPB Digital Saving Account.
For IPPB Basic Saving Account Click Here.
For IPPB Current Account Click Here.
Click Here for IPPB Online Complaint.