The India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) providing the opportunity to enjoy banking facility at home with the IPPB Doorstep Banking to its users. Now people don’t need to leave the comfort of home for banking transaction etc. Through this article, get the complete details on IPPB Doorstep Banking i.e. Benefits & Services Offered by Doorstep Banking, Doorstep Banking Service Charges, Steps to Utilizes Doorstep Services, IPPB Doorstep Banking Online Complaint, and much more.
IPPB Doorstep Banking
The IIPB Doorstep Banking Services helps you to save your time, effort, and also cost of travelling to the bank. So that you can focus on your daily works and all the IPPB Banking needs to be handled by trusted postman or GDS. People can open an India Post Payment Bank/ IPPB Account, deposit & withdraw cash, transfer money, recharge & bill payment etc at nominal charges. To know more about the IPPB Doorstep Banking you should scroll below the article.
- For IPPB Mobile Banking Click Here
- For IPPB Merchant App Click Here
- Click Here for IPPB Regular Saving Account
- Click Here for IPPB Digital Saving Account
- For IPPB Basic Saving Account Click Here
- For IPPB Current Account Click Here
- Click Here IPPB Online Complaint
Benefits & Services Offered by Doorstep Banking
The IPPB Doorstep Banking Services provides various benefits such as Easy and convenient banking, Banking from the comfort of your home, Instant account opening, Simple, secure and hassle-free banking etc. Various services offered by India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) Doorstep Banking is given below. To know more about the Benefits & Services Offered by IPPB Doorstep Banking you should visit the official website of India Post Payment Bank.
- Digital & Paperless Account Opening
- Hassle-free and 24×7 fund transfers
- Safe & Secure Cash Withdrawals/ Deposit
- Instant Recharge & Bill Payment
- Additional Services (Updating PAN & Nomination Details, QR Card Issuance, Requesting Account Statement etc)
- Third Party Services (Loans, Investment, Insurence etc)
Steps to Utilizes Doorstep Services
The IPPB Doorstep Banking Service Charges is same for both i.e. current account as well as saving account (regular saving account, digital saving account, basic saving account). Here we are providing you the following instructions to utilizes Doorstep Services.
- First of all, you have to contact at the toll-free number i.e. 155299 and book your appointment.
- You will get an SMS confirmation.
- Now provide your account number/ mobile number to your representative.
- Also, show your QR code to the doorstep representative and enjoy the services.
Doorstep Banking Service Charges
You can check here all the service charges for India Post Payment Bank/ IPPB Doorstep Banking. The IPPB Doorstep Banking will be charged only for successful request delivery. Users can do non-cash as well cash transaction as the doorstep for India Post Payment Bank/ IPPB Doorstep Banking. People have to pay extra for money transfer and will be levied as per the rate card.
|Cash Transaction: Cash Withdrawal, Cash Deposit||INR 25 Per Transaction|
|Non-Cash Transaction/ Digital Transaction: Transaction Other Than Cash Deposit And Withdrawal||INR 15 Per Transaction|
IPPB Doorstep Banking Online Complaint
If you will have any issues regarding the IPPB Doorstep Banking, you can contact the toll-free/ helpline number or can register your complaint online. Here we are providing you the Doorstep Banking Online Complaint/ Toll-free Number/ Helpline Number/ Address/ E-mail id/ and other contact details.
Speak to our customer care executive on Toll-Free No: 155299
Call: 1800-180-5299 (Existing Ranchi & Raipur Customers)
Call: 155299 or 1800-180-7980 (For Rest of India Customers)
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us: India Post Payments Bank Ltd.,
Corporate Office, 2nd Floor, Speed Post Centre,
Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Market Road, New Delhi-110001.
For more details on IPPB Doorstep Banking Click Here.