We will provide you here the easiest methods to link the Aadhar Number with your Jio Number. There are the three latest methods i.e OTP (SMS) based, App based, IVRS based.
Link Aadhar Card to Jio Number
As we know that it is necessary to link Aadhar Card to Jio Number as soon as you can. Therefore, here we are providing you the following instructions that will help you to Link your Aadhar Card to Jio Number:
- First, visit the nearest Jio shopkeeper or retailer
- Tell the shopkeeper to link your Aadhar Card with Jio number
- Give your Jio number to the shopkeeper
- The shopkeeper will enter your Jio number to the biometric machine and send an OTP to your Number.
- Give that OTP code to the retailer and he will proceed to verify fingerprints
- Then give your fingerprint to the fingerprint scanner
- Your details are on your screen, you can check your details
- After 24 hours you will get a confirmation SMS
- Your Aadhar Card to Jio Number linking process is complete
Link Aadhar Card To Jio Number Deadline Date
So that you must have to connect your Aadhar card to your registered Jio number till 6th February 2018. In case if you do not link your Jio number to the Aadhar Card then your Sim Card not work. For more latest notification stay with us.
Link Aadhar Card To Jio Number Helpline Number
Here we are giving you the Helpline Number of Link Aadhar Card with Jio Number. If you face any problem during the linking of your Jio Number to the Aadhar Card then you can contact to the given Helpline Number.
Government of India
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus,
New Delhi – 110001
Phone: 011-23466899(Not Toll-Free)