The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Customer Care/ Toll-free Number is currently not working or temporarily blocked. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) offers calling, broadband internet facility, phone services, television over internet (IPTV), mobile phone and mobile internet services etc. Through this article you will get the complete details on BSNL Customer Care Number Temporarily Blocked.
BSNL Customer Care Number Temporarily Blocked
The BSNL Customer Care Number or Helpline Number is currently unavailable in all state of India. If you call at BSNL Toll-free Number/ Helpline Number i.e. 1800-345-1500 (for landline number), 1800-180-1503 (for BSNL mobile), 1800-345-1504 (for broadband services), it shows that you have dialed wrong number. The BSNL internet/ data is also not working.
The BSNL Tol-free Number outgoing call are also banned and 3G/4G data not working. It may be due to the validity problem. In case of you will face such problems then you should recharge your BSNL Number.
- For BSNL Mega Offer @Rs 18 CLICK HERE.
- For BSNL Offers Free 1-Year Amazon Prime Subscription To Postpaid & Broadband Users CLICK HERE.
- CLICK HERE For BSNL Rs 241 Plan .
- CLICK HERE For BSNL Rs 666 Prepaid Plan Recharge Now Ships With 477.3 GB Data for 129 Days.
- For BSNL Bumper Offer Launched CLICK HERE.
- For BSNL Ananth Plus prepaid plan CLICK HERE.
- CLICK HERE For BSNL FTTH Broadband Plans i.e. BSNL Offered Rs. 777 & Rs. 1,277 FTTH Broadband PLans.
BSNL Online Complaint
In case of any query regarding the BSNL Customer Care Number Temporarily Blocked/ Unavailable you can register your complaint online. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) telecom operator will solve your problems. If you will face issues regarding the BSNL broadband services, wifi connection, landline/ phone/ mobile services and much more then you can also register your complaint online .
For more details on BSNL Customer Care Number Temporarily Blocked/ Unavailable CLICK HERE.