Airtel 4G In 100 Towns of Himachal Pradesh Prepaid/ Postpaid Plans : Launch Date
Airtel replying to the contest with new entrant and aggressive 4G network provider Reliance JIO by launching Airtel 4G in Himachal Pradesh/ HP 100 main towns and prime locations. The Most notable point is, Current customers can now upgrade their existing 3G/ 2G SIM free of cost at any Airtel retail store with USIM.
By upgrading to USIM, Users can still enjoy their existing 3G/ 2G services and are prepared instantly to experience Airtel 4G services from the day of its launch. The official launch date of Airtel 4G in Himachal Pradesh will be notified soon. Airtel 4G service is currently available in main cities of Himachal Pradesh as Shimla, Baddi, Mandi and Solan. Soon Airtel 4G will be available in all major cities and towns of Himachal Pradesh as Baddi, Chamba, Dharmsala (Dharamsala), Kullu, Mandi, Nahan, Paonta Sahib, Shimla (Simla), Solan, Sundarnagar.
- [NEW]Airtel 4G free voice calling Offer 2017 : Coming Soon
- BSNL Free Voice Calling Plan New Year 2017 : Cheaper than JIO
- Wifi 4G Dongle Comparison(JIO vs Airtel vs Reliance vs BSNL vs MTS vs Idea )
- Jio 4G SIM Online & Register Interest @www.jio.com
- Idea 4G offers January 2017 : Free Voice calling | Unlimited 3G Internet Soon
- Trick & Hack – Daily 4GB Jio 4G Limit Exhausted Problem & Use Unlimited Internet
During this official statement, Hub CEO, Manu Sood said “We are inviting data savvy customers across Himachal Pradesh to be 4G ready with a simple upgrade to an Airtel USIM. We look forward to serving our customers with world-class services on Airtel 4G network.”
This move may be seen with the implementation of “PROJECT LEAP” of Bharti Airtel which is planned with an investment of 60,000 crores INR for next three years which is aimed to improve the quality of the network and delivering the quality services to the customer. Also, the Prepaid/ Postpaid plans of Airtel 4G in Himachal Pradesh shall be no different from the states where Airtel 4G has already been implemented.