State Bank of India is providing the First digital platform of the country for lifestyle and banking. It has launched by the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. The YONO Lifestyle Banking App is an ease provided by the public sector bank to use the digital platform for their own lifestyle and banking.
The YONO App is introduced by State Bank Of India or SBI which is said to be all in one app. As the name suggest You Only Need One App or YONO, you can do various works through one app only. In YONO, you will get lots of features like all banks has. You can do all the works here, you do in banks like investments, insurance etc. Now there added more features like online shopping, booking etc.
SBI YONO APP Features
The SBI YONO App has all its features according to its name i.e. You Only Need One App. That means this app can be a replacement for many apps. You can create your account in State Bank of India, you can transfer money, you can buy something using this and many more works. Let us see the features of SBI YONO App which are given below-
- You can open your savings account without going anywhere and be standing in a queue and access it.
- You can reduce the bank charges from using YONO.
- YONO allows you to use Platinum Debit card which has a lot offer in “Book My Show”.
- It has lots of offers in each field like shopping discount etc.
- YONO is easy to use and handle just like another app.
- It can be said as India’s largest shopping marketplace which contains Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI users.
- Pre-approved personal loans on the go (no documentation up to 1 Lac) within 2 minutes without any extra document.
Get this beneficial app on your phone right now and enjoy your shopping with extra discount. If you like to have this App on your phone, follow the step given below-
- Both the iPhone users and the Android users can download this App from the given link- iPhone users, Android users.
- Click to Install the YONO app and accept all terms and condition.
- After the installation process, open the app and sign in with the number linked to your bank account.
- Now, verify your bank account with the linked phone number through OTP.
- Now, you are ready to use the app.
Link SBI Card To YONO App
After the installation of YONO App, it is ready to use and you can shop a lot with various offers. Also, you can easily access your account from this App But remember to link your SBI Card to YONO App so that you can have exclusive offers. To link your SBI Credit Card on YONO, follow the steps given below-
- What you need to have to link SBI Card to YONO is only your mobile number which you have registered with SBI Card.
- Go to the Credit Card section of YONO App and click on ‘Link SBI Credit Card’ icon.
- Now, Enter the username & password you use to log on your SBI Card.
- Click on Send OTP and you will receive OTP on that number.
- Now, enter the OTP received and you have linked your SBI Card on YONO.