Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issue Rs 200 note: ABP News Rs 200 note first look, Specimen copy of Rs 200 security features & upgrades in comparison to Rs 500 and Rs 2000 notes, BJP Govt RS 200 note release date, demonization of Rs 100 note, new Rs 10 note.
ABP VIRAL SACH of RBI New 200 Note (Viral) in Facebook/ Whatsapp/ Google.
The Reserve Bank of India has taken another step to reduce the burden of big value notes at present in India, the notes available are Rs 1, Rs 2, Rs 5, Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 50, Rs 100, Rs 500 and Rs 2000 notes. There is huge difference in Rs 500 and Rs 2000 notes after the demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 old notes. The Govt. of India and Finance Ministry said that RBI has been ordered to print Rs 200 note and soon they are going to make available these notes in Banks. The SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda and other Private, Public, Gramin banks shall be providing new Rs 200 note specimen copy with security feature details before launching the notes publically. In this article we are providing Specimen copy cum first look of RS 200 (credit: Google Images).
In feb 2017, Minister of State for Finance Arjun Ram Meghwal had last month said Govt is soon going to trail Rs 10 plastic note at five location in India. The Plastic note currency is used on world wide with lots of new and advanced security features. Currently, 20 countries including Canada, New Zealand, Vietnam and Australia use polymer or plastic notes.
It the above note FAKE? Yes, as per the our team, this is photoshop copy of fake rs 200 note. At present RBI has not published specimen copy of New RS 200 note.
Security feature of Rs 200 note
- See through against light and you can see 200 printed
- Devanagari denomination
- Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi
- Latent image of 200 can be seen when the note is tilted
- Micro letters ‘RBI’ and ‘200’
- Colour shift security thread with ‘RBI’ and ‘200’
- Governor’s signature and RBI emblem on the right
- Watermarks of Mahatma Gandhi and electrotype 200 numeral
- Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on top left and bottom right sides
- Denominational numeral with Rupee symbol, 200 in colour changing ink
- Ashoka pillar emblem
- For visually impaired:
- Rectangle with Rs.200 in raised print on right
- Seven angular bleed lines in raised print
Plastic Rs 200 or Regular Note
It is not decided that RBI new Rs 200 note is plastic or regular paper note. But as per our view, the GOVT is going for Rs 10 plastic note trials in five cities. So, Rs 200 note is printed on special paper. In June 2017, you can get new Rs 200 note in your banks, ATM.