Reliance Communication 4G SIM/ Dongle is now available at Reliance Store across India. In this article we are providing online support & helpline or consumer reporting for Reliance CDMA/ GSM 4G internet/ calling/ sim activation/ plans etc.
Feature of MiFi Dongle
- 4G WiPod is Wi-Fi enabled ZTE MiFi with inbuilt battery of 2300 mAh, which lasts for 5-6 hours.
- It is a SIM based 4G WiPod, weighs only 80g, an aesthetically pleasing design
- Download speeds of upto 150 Mbps/ Upload speeds of upto 50 Mbps
- 31 User connectivity at one time, MicroSD card slot, up to 32 GB
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS X 10.7+
Reliance 4G WiPod (MiFi) Support
The customer must Dial *355 from any wireless Reliance number or call Toll Free Number 1800-3000-5555 from any phone.
Dial 30335555 (toll free for Reliance Network) from any landline or after adding the local area code, from any mobile. In case your city has less than an 8 digit local no., simply delete the right most digit in the given telephone no., so for a 7 digit local number, call 3033555.
On calling our helpdesk number, you will be prompted to key-in the 10 digit MDN number (data card number starting with 93) and then, our executive will address your queries / service requests.
Dial 198(toll free) or *222( Postpaid) & *333 (Prepaid) (Chargeable @50p/min) for any queries about our products or services from Reliance Number. You can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone.
The Live CHAT support is also avaialble at http://myservices.relianceada.com/ImplLoadInstantLiveChatAction.do or you can just email your queries [email protected]