Here is the process to register for Jio Prime Membership with Rs 99/- recharge. The online activation to JIO 4G PRIME MEMBERSHIP starts from today (1 March 2017). The online enrolment can be done using simple recharge of Rs 99/- from JIO MONEY/ JIO.COM/ JIO MyApp or Reliance store. The process of enrolling in JIO Prime Membership is very simple.
If your payment is failed, then you have to complete new recharge of Rs 99/- annually membership charges.
Recharges of Online Jio Prime Membership
There are total 9 tariff plans prepaid or postpaid for Jio customers. Jio 4G Prime membership user can recharge with minimum of Rs 19 per month and upto Rs 9999 per month according to their usage. if you have not recharged with any plan, your services will stop. You will be able to get incoming voice calls and SMS for certain period.
Benefits of Jio Prime Membership.
The benefits can be by recharging with Rs 303 per month. The benefits includes free voice (Local, STD, Roaming, to any operator, anywhere in India), data and SMS that you have been currently using till 31st March 2018 for a nominal charge of Rs 303 per month. You also gets Rs 10000/- Jio Premium membership content bouquet till 31st March 2018.
|4. TO ALL OPERATORS|
|1. DATA AT 4G SPEED|
|4. TO ALL OPERATORS|
|JIO APPS SUBSCRIPTION|
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- “Unlimited at Night” pertains to 4G data used between 2am – 5am.
- Wi-Fi data benefits in the plans pertain to Wi-Fi data availed in the Public Wi-Fi hotspots of RJIL.
- The subscribers can avail the above plans effective from 1st April 2017.
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- The prepaid packs with denominations Rs.19, Rs.129 and Rs.299 cannot be availed as a First recharge by new subscribers.
- 25% additional 4G and WiFi data benefits will be provided to students on providing a valid identity card, as per process.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- On Postpaid tariffs applicable taxes will be charged. The Postpaid subscribers opting for the Auto-debit option using credit/debit cards/online transfer to pay their monthly mobile phone bill and opting for e-bill will be accorded an additional 15% discount on the bill value.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing a LTE compatible handset.