Table of Content
- 1 JIO Live Chat Support Available (See At Right Bottom)
- 2 FAQ #1 : List of Devices on which Reliance JioTV can be used ?
- 3 FAQ #2 : How Can i see the RECAP of the programs ?
- 4 FAQ #3 : How to use JioTV Catch Up Feature ? Complete Process
- 5 FAQ #4 : Can I have Pause and Play feature available on JioTV App ?
- 6 FAQ #5 : How Can i Access JioTV on Laptop or PC ?
- 7 Don’t WORRY !! Post it in the Comment Below. We will Answer it Instantly and Update it in the List As Well.
- 7.1 Easy Process to Convert Number to JIO MNP 1900
- 7.2 Convert 3G Phone to 4G in 4 Minutes: Use any 4G SIM in 3G Android Phone
- 7.3 Trick to Increase Internet Jio 1GB Limit New Year Welcome Offer to Unlimited or 4GB
- 7.4 Complete Process to Jio Mobile Number Portability (MNP) – Convert your Number to Jio 4G
Welcome to Reliance JioTV App LIVE Support and Helpline (Autonomous). JioTV App is free with Reliance JIO Welcome offer. Usage of JioTV App includes, It gives you a large of TV Channels of almost every language including Hindi/ Kannad/ Tamil/ Bengali/ English/ Marathi/ Gujrati/ Punjabi etc., Around 350+ channels are offered in JioTV App. But you should Configure the JioTV App first before enjoying your favorite TV Channels.
Some of the common problems you may encounter while using or trying to configure the JioTV app are listed here along with their solutions.
Problem with JioTV App
FAQ #1 : List of Devices on which Reliance JioTV can be used ?
Answer : Reliance JioTv is available on Android Smartphone and Tablets (Android OS Version 4.1 or Higher) and iOS (version7.0 or high). Also you can download JioTV from Google Play Store (Android Users) and Apple App Store (iOS Users)
FAQ #2 : How Can i see the RECAP of the programs ?
Answer : Yes, you can see the recap of the your favorite channel programs which were previously telecast using JioTV “CATCH UP” feature. Although Catch Up feature is available for selected channels till date.
FAQ #3 : How to use JioTV Catch Up Feature ? Complete Process
Answer : Use Catch Up Feature as follows :
a) TV guide: Long press on the program name/title you want to watch in the TV guide. This will open the Program Detail screen, listing the episodes telecast on the channel over the past seven days and available in Catch Up. Select the episode you want to watch and press Play.
b) Quick search: You can type the program name in the search bar, to search for the program. Select your program from the search result to go to the Program detail screen, listing all the program episodes telecast in the last seven days. Watch your episode by pressing Play.
FAQ #4 : Can I have Pause and Play feature available on JioTV App ?
Answer : Yes you can pause your current program and watch it later by accessing the “MY RECENTS” Section in the Menu.
FAQ #5 : How Can i Access JioTV on Laptop or PC ?
Answer : Not Available Till Date, But may soon be launched.
YOUR QUESTION NOT FOUND ??
Don’t WORRY !! Post it in the Comment Below. We will Answer it Instantly and Update it in the List As Well.