Table of Content
- 1 JioMoney Download/ Jio Money Online Support
- 1.1 Who can Use JioMoney ?
- 1.2 I lost my phone !! Is my money safe ?
- 1.3 JioMoney Free ?
- 1.4 JioMoney Types of Accounts ?
- 1.5 How to Link Bank Account/ Cards to JioMoney ?
- 1.6 Time Duration of Money in JioMoney ?
- 1.7 JioMoney App is not opening what to do ?
- 1.8 Free Download JioMoney Android
- 1.9 Download JioMoney iOS
JioMoney Not Working/ Jio Money Online Support
Since old notes of Rs. 500 and 1000 are already demonetized from 09 November 2016 After currency ban by Govt. of India, People are looking for alternative FREE online payment methods to pay electricity bill, mobile postpaid bill, online shopping, pay restaurant bills etc. purposes. Here we will provide you all details like Download JioMoney, JioMoney not working, JioMoney Online Support Query etc.
Reliance JIO infocomm Limited (RJIL) introduced JioMoney App which is a online e-wallet and everyone can use it whether he is a jio customer or not. In this section we have jotted down the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) regarding JioMoney such as how to use JioMoney, How to link Bank Account in JioMoney App, Download JioMoney Android etc.
JioMoney Download/ Jio Money Online Support
Who can Use JioMoney ?
Any Mobile user having a valid mobile number with any telecom Operator like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, IDEA etc. can use JioMoney Wallet.
I lost my phone !! Is my money safe ?
Absolutely, Your money is Safe since only you can access your JioMoney account with your secret password and mPIN. JioMoney locks your account for your own safety after 3 consecutive incorrect mPIN attempts.
JioMoney Free ?
YES, JioMoney is Absolutely FREE
JioMoney Types of Accounts ?
JioMoney offers two types of accounts:
- JioMoney Basic Account: Transaction limit is capped at INR 10,000 per calendar month. No documents are required for ‘Basic Account’.
2. JioMoney Advanced Account: Premium customers can keep up to INR 100,000 stored in their JioMoney account for any calendar month, however you can do unlimited transactions above INR 100,000 for that calendar month.
Log in to JioMoney App and Click on “Add Card/ Bank Account” under manage accounts section and add your Bank account/ card to JioMoney
Time Duration of Money in JioMoney ?
NO TIME LIMIT as of now.
JioMoney App is not opening what to do ?
Delete the app, clear the cache of your phone and then Go to google play store and install a fresh copy of JioMoney App with previous ID, you shall have your all transactions recorded in your fresh copy of JioMoney app
Free Download JioMoney Android
Go to the below link and download the JioMoney App for your Android phone
Download JioMoney iOS
You can go to the App store of your iPhone 4S/ 5/ 5S/ 5C/ 6/ 6S and type JioMoney and directly download it from the App store and enjoy the cashless world.