JioPhone Advance Booking Registration (Free of Cost): On July 21st, upon completing it’s 40 years journey, Reliance Industry Limited, has launched the “India ka Smartphone” at its 40th Annual Meeting. The smart phone is world cheapest phone and is a very strong step towards the digital India keeping in mind that it can be affordable by the majority of the users. The Jio Free Phone will be launched on 24th August and the trails will begin from 15th August. The effective cost of the Smart phone is marketed as Zero and only a security amount of RS 1500 will be taken from the user. This RS 1500 amount would be refundable to the user after 3 years [terms & condition]. We will let you know the terms & conditions for the refund later but let’s first began with the procedure of the Advance booking registration.
To get a Jio free smart phone user needs to get register themselves on Jio website. Only the registered client can get the Jio smart phone. Email Id and Phone number are mandatory for the registration. Please follow the below steps to get yourself register for the Jio Free phone.
- Open the official website of the Jio www.jio.com
- You will see the logo of “Introducing india ka smartphone JIOPHONE”
- Below this logo you will see a Button “Keep me posted”
- Click on this button and a registration form will appear on the screen
- Fill all the necessary details asked and click on the submit button
- You will get an email on the email ID [which you mention in registration form] and the Jio team will contact you once the phone is launched.
Direct Link for registration
We are also providing you a direct link to get yourself register for the Jio phone.
Click on the above link to get yourself register.
Terms & Conditions for Registration & Refund
- For registration Email ID is Mandatory. Email ID of a user can be used only once for the registration. If a user wants to register again then he/she needs to enter a new email ID. Only One smart phone will be delivered through 1 email ID. If a user needs 2 smart phone, then he/she needs to register 2 times but using 2 different email ID’s.
- RS 1500 security refund will be refundable after 3 years only if the phone is in running condition. If the phone is damaged then the security amount of RS 1500 will not be refunded. Refunded amount would be provided either by cheque or by online account transfer.