Table of Content
- 1 JIO HAPPY NEW YEAR OFFER 2017
- 1.1 JIO HAPPY NEW YEAR OFFER
- 1.2 FUP (Fair Usage Policy) Limit 1 GB Per day
- 1.3 JIO Sim Home-delivered in Your City
- 1.4 e-KYC for JIO Sim at your doorstep
- 1.5 `Reliance JIO’ World’s fastest growing IT Company
- 1.6 900 Crore JIO calls Blocked in Past
- 1.7 Call Drops came down to 20% only
- 1.8 JIO Supports MNP
- 1.9 Difference between Jio Summer Surprise vs Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer (Prime and Non-Prime Users)
- 1.10 Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer 2GB per Day in Rs 509 (Cashback Rs 50) Jio Money App
- 1.11 FAQ: Jio Summer Plan Balance Refund Rs 303 Rs 499 Rs 999 or Rs 1999
- 1.12 Jio 4G Summer Offer Ended or Not? You may still get it
JIO HAPPY NEW YEAR OFFER 2017
Since New Year 2017 is coming and everyone was waiting for the Recent Announcements of Reliance JIO, So here comes the fresh and Latest New offers of Reliance JIO for new year 2017. Starting with the JIO Welcome Offer, It has been extended up to 31st March 2017. In a fresh row of announcements, The RJIL Chairperson of the Group Mr. Mukesh Ambani made some very important announcements. Here we have listed the key points of JIO 2017 New year offers :
JIO HAPPY NEW YEAR OFFER
Reliance JIO chairman Mr. Mukesh Ambani announced that JIO welcome offer will be extended up to 31 March 2017 and renamed as JIO HAPPY NEW YEAR OFFER 2017. The Extended Jio welcome Offer is named as Happy New Year Offer 2017.
FUP (Fair Usage Policy) Limit 1 GB Per day
Jio announce new limit of data usage which is now 1 GB per day and after exhausting the fair usage policy/ FUP limit of 1 Gb, the speed will drop down 128 KBPS only
JIO Sim Home-delivered in Your City
RJIL Chairperson Mr.Mukesh Ambani announced that Home delivery of Reliance JIO 4G Sim under “Get a Jio Sim Home delivered” offer, JIO sim will be home delivered across 100 cities of the country by 31st December 2016.
e-KYC for JIO Sim at your doorstep
Since the customers are facing problems with the activation of Reliance JIO sim even after the e-KYC process started by the company, The company has announced to open more than 4 Lakh e-KYC outlets countrywide for the ease of the customers.
`Reliance JIO’ World’s fastest growing IT Company
Chaiperson Mr. Ambani proudly announced that Reliance JIO has become the world’s fastest growing IT Company
900 Crore JIO calls Blocked in Past
Pointing out to the POI (Point of Interconnection) Controversy with Airtel, Vodafone and Idea, Ambani said in last three months around 900 crore calls have been blocked from JIO network to its rivals like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea.
Call Drops came down to 20% only
Mr. Ambani Claimed that from last few weeks till 1 December 2016, The call drops came down to 20% from 90%. i.e. there is a significant improvement in call block rate.
JIO Supports MNP
If you want to port your existing number in to Reliance JIO or Vice-versa, JIO through MyJio App fully supports the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) across the 100 cities of the country and soon shall spread in to whole country.