The Reliance Jio is going to launch the Jio GigaFiber Broadband Services on 15th August 2018 and all the users who are interested to buy the Jio FTTH Broadband Services can apply online booking or register themselves. The Jio GigaFiber Booking/ Registration Process will start from 15th August 2018. Through this article, you will get the complete details on Jio GigaFiber Registration/ Booking Process i.e. How to Apply for Jio GigaFiber Booking, Steps for Jio GigaFiber Registration, and much more.
Jio GigaFiber Registration/ Booking Process
The Jio GigaFiber testing has been started in April 2018 in various major cities i.e. Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam etc and working great. The Jio FTTH Broadband services are also going to start soon in 1100 cities all over India. If the Jio GigaFiber services have not started yet in your city then you can apply online for Jio GigaFiber Booking/ Registration. To know more about the Jio GigaFiber Registration/ Booking Process you should go through the article given below.
How to Apply for Jio GigaFiber Booking
There are basically two methods to apply for Jio GigaFiber Booking. First, the users can visit the nearest Jio store for Jio GigaFiber Booking and the second is online booking by visiting the official website i.e. jio.com. The Jio GigaFiber Registration/ Booking Process is probably similar to Jio Phone Booking. For Jio GigaFiber Booking users need to fill a form and select their desired plans that they want to enjoy. To collect more details on Jio GigaFiber Registration stay with us.
Steps for Jio GigaFiber Registration
Here we are providing you the following steps for Jio GigaFiber Booking and all the candidates want to buy the Jio GigaFiber Broadband Services and going to apply online they must follow the following steps.
- First of all, visit the Jio store for GigaFiber Registration.
- Here you should collect more details on the Jio Giga Fiber Broadband services.
- Book for the Jio Giga Fiber broadband services and the retailer will inform you after this service will available in your city.
- The other method for GigaFiber Registration is online booking and the registration process will be available from 15th August 2018.
Documents Required For Jio GigaFiber Registration
People who want to buy the Jio GigaFiber connection and broadband services they have to apply online for booking or registration. Users going for Jio GigaFiber Booking/ Registration they must carry some of the important documents. You can check here the list of all the Documents Required For Jio GigaFiber Booking.
- Two colored passport size photograph is required
- You can also go for e-KYC activation online
- You also need to provide an address proof (rent agreement, electricity bill, water bill, postpaid bill)
- Submission of Aadhaar Card is mandatory
For more details about the Jio GigaFiber Registration Click Here.