Table of Content
- 0.1 Difference between Jio Summer Surprise vs Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer (Prime and Non-Prime Users)
- 0.2 Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer 2GB per Day in Rs 509 (Cashback Rs 50) Jio Money App
- 0.3 FAQ: Jio Summer Plan Balance Refund Rs 303 Rs 499 Rs 999 or Rs 1999
- 0.4 Jio 4G Summer Offer Ended or Not? You may still get it
- 1 VoLTE Mode in Lenovo Mobile
- 2 Enable VoLTE option From Settings No Root.
Follow the Guide below to Activate 4G VoLTE Setting in your Mobile Phone. You may be searching to Enable VoLTE (Voice Over Long Term Evolution). This feature is mandatory if you want to use Free Voice Call feature of Jio 4G SIM. The Reliance Jio SIM only support VoLTE enable smartphone for Free Voice Calls or you can use Jio4GVoice – non-VoLTE 4G smartphone can use this application.
Enable VoLTE for Jio 4G SIM
Read & follow the given below settings to enable VoLTE support for Reliance Jio 4G SIM. The process is very simple as you have to enable “VolTE Provisional Flag: to “ON” state.
VoLTE Mode in Lenovo Mobile
If you are using any Lenovo Mobile
Follow Above Steps to enable Volte Provisional flag.
Go to settings >> Notification Bar icons.
Enable Volte support from here.
Restart your device and done you can now use rich calling from your lenovo headset.
Enable VoLTE option From Settings No Root.
- Launch the Dialer app on your phone, and dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- Choose Phone information.
- Enable or select VoLTE Provisioned Flag.
- Restart the phone.
- Now You have to check Settings >> Mobile Network >> Set to VOLTE.
Now you can call free of cost to any mobile number using Jio 4G SIM.
If you still face problem. Just check that your SIM is Tele-Verification using 1977. If you call Toll Free Number TELE-VERIFICATION only Data Account is activated. To activate Voice & Free Calling you must call to 1977. After E-KYC this step is also not necessary.