According to the latest news, it is necessary to link your Aadhar Card Number with the mobile number as soon as possible. Here we provide you the instructions to link your Airtel Number with Aadhar Card.
We are going to tell you about the easiest ways (OTP based, App-Based, IVRS based) of linking the Aadhar number to the Airtel number. And also about the deadline dates and Helpline Number so that if any problem occurs then you can solve easily.
Link Aadhar Number with Airtel Number
Airtel suggests the subscriber having post-paid to go to the nearest Airtel store. And the costumer having prepaid can go to the nearest retailer. Here we are going to provide you the instructions that will help you to link your Aadhar Card Number with Airtel Number:
- First of all, go to the nearest Airtel store and retailer
- Ask him to link your Aadhar Card Number to the Airtel Sim card.
- Give your Airtel Sim Number to the retailer
- The shopkeeper enter that number to the biometric machine
- He will send an OTP on your Airtel Number
- The retailer gets that OTP and proceed towards thumbs verification
- You need to give your fingerprint on the fingerprint scanner
- Now you have to check your details
- You will get a confirmation SMS and you have to reply yes
- Your linking process is complete
Link Aadhar Card To Airtel No. Last Date
According to the latest news, the Deadline Dates For Linking Aadhar Number with Airtel Number is 7th of February 2018. And the last date for linking the Aadhar Card number with the Airtel mobile number is 6th February.
And it will extend up to 31st March 2018 for those who don’t have Aadhar Card. Therefore, it is necessary to link Aadhar Card Number with Airtel Number as soon as you can. For more latest notification stay connected with us.
How To Apply For Aadhar Card
Your Aadhar Card is basically a proof of you and your address. If you are eligible then can you can apply for Aadhar Card, these are the following steps:
- First of all, find the nearest enrollment center and take an enrollment form
- Then fill that enrollment form and submit it along with your documents (identity proof)
- The identity can be your Voter Id, PAN Card etc.
- Also, submit your biometric data (fingerprint and iris)
- Then also take a photograph and submit details
- Submit all your details and take an acknowledgment slip of enrollment
Link Aadhar Card To Airtel No. Helpline Number
If you have any problem related to linking Aadhar Number with Airtel Number then you can contact the Helpline (toll-free). You can contact at the number given below at any time and you can find a solution. The Helpline Number For Linking Aadhar Number With Airtel Number is given here:
Government of India
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus,
New Delhi – 110001