Table of Content
Simple steps to increase Jio4G Internet Speed. The internet speed is most important parameter user love to. Just use the below Tricks to double JIO 4G internet. The user can tweak setting of APN and VPN to increase JIO 4G setting. At present some subscribers are reporting that the speed of download or upload speed to 150 kbps to 600kbps. The speed of Jio 4G is around 10Mbps to 20Mbps average in Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad etc.
JIO 4G SIM Bearer Settings
This works on smartphones that run on stock Android.
- Open settings → More → Cellular networks
- You will see JioNet as an existing APN, click it
- There will be an option like ‘bearer unspecified’
- Modify it to LTE and save settings
Changing LTE Band – JIO4G
- Download MTK Engineering Mode from the Play Store. You need not download the app if you are aware of the USSD code to enter into it
- Change to LTE Band 40 with 2300 MHz
- Set FDD-LTE to 1800/850 MHz
- Further you can also use Speedify to get even more speed.
- Save all the changes
For Rooted Phones
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk on your phone, select network speed as 12/28/7 that is the maximum speed and low battery efficiency option.
- Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart your phone and notice the increase in the speed.
Some more Topics.
- Jio (New Year) 1st January 2017 Offers/ Promo Code & Extend Welcome Offer
- Vodafone FLEX Prepaid Plans FLEX 325/ 700/ 1200 FLEX 1750 (Balance Check)
- BSNL Free Voice Calling Plan New Year 2017 : Cheaper than JIO
- JioFi Wifi Dongle & JioJoin (Jio4GVoice) Configuration: Process to Activate
- [NEW]Airtel 4G free voice calling Offer 2017 : Coming Soon
Change the APN Settings to Speed 4G Jio
To change the APN settings, you can try the following steps.
- Go to settings
- Choose Mobile networks
- Set Preferred network type to LTE & press back button
- Select Access Point Names (APN)
- Scroll down until you see ‘APN protocol’ option and change it to IPv4/IPv6
- Again scroll & select ‘Bearer’ option & choose ‘LTE’
- Save all the settings
- Turn on your data connection & check the speed.
Using VPN without Rooting
- Download ‘Snap VPN‘ from the Play Store. This app is available for free of cost.
- The app will show many countries and the signal strength against each one will also be displayed.
- Select the country with a good strength and connect to it.
- Keep trying if it doesn’t open in the first attempt.
- Once the connection is established, download some files to check the network’s speed.
Using different server name
- Go to your APN setting & scroll down
- In server section, type www.google.com & save settings
- Reconnect your internet & check speed again