Free Airtel To Airtel unlimited local+STD+SMS+ 300 MB 3G/ 4G data
Bharti Airtel India in a fresh move is all set to counter the new offer of mukesh ambani led Reliance JIO to extend JIO welcome offer upto 31 march 2017 as Happy New Year offer 2017. Airtel announced Airtel to Airtel Free Unlimited local and STD calls along with Free SMS and 3G/ 4G data in all circles with different recharge amounts as per individual circles with the validity of recharge is 28 days. Airtel is operating in almost all major telecom circles of the country and is the largest telecom operator of India preceded by BSNL, Vodafone and Idea Cellular.
Airtel to Airtel Free Recharge
|AIRTEL TELECOM CIRCLE||Unlimited Free Local & STD+SMS+300 MB 3G/4G|
|Andhra Pradesh||349 Rs. validity for 28 days|
|Assam||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Chennai||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Delhi NCR||348 Rs. for 28 days|
|Gujarat||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Haryana||348 Rs. for 28 days|
|Himachal Pradesh||347 Rs. for 28 days|
|Jammu & Kashmir||348 Rs. for 28 days|
|Karnataka||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Kerala||351 Rs. for 28 days|
|Kolkata||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|MP & Chattisgarh||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Maharashtra & Goa||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Mumbai||348 Rs. for 28 days|
|North East||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Odisha||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Punjab||348 Rs. for 28 days|
|Rajasthan||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|Tamil Nadu||349 Rs. for 28 days|
|UP East||347 Rs. for 28 days|
|UP West & Uttarakhand||348 Rs. for 28 days|
|West Bengal||349 Rs. for 28 days|
Airtel to Airtel Unlimited Free Terms and Conditions
- The Airtel to Airtel Calling Value Offer (‘Offer’) is being provided to Airtel pre-paid customers in India on or after 25 Nov’2016 00:00 Hours.
- Upon subscribing to select packs forming part of the Offer, an Airtel customer shall benefit from 100% waiver on charges for calls and SMS between Airtel mobile numbers in India only.
- The benefits of this Offer may be enjoyed by the subscribing customer in his / her home circle only and the same would not be applicable while on roaming.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer provided by Airtel.
- An Airtel customer may subscribe to the Offer by either visiting an airtel retailer or by visiting airtel.in/a2a and subscribing to the plan. Please scroll down to view details of packs.
- In order to continue to enjoy the benefits of the pack, the Airtel customer must opt for the Offer each time upon expiry or exhaustion of the previous month’s pack.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each customer and by subscribing to the Offer, customer accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
- The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
- Airtel has no liability what so ever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the customer availing, not receiving or customer’s use of the offer.
- Airtel makes no warranties or representations what so ever in respect of the offer and the mobile services including as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availability, disruption or error free operation.
- Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.