Reliance Jio Infocom has finally a Good News, the Justice BC Patel has ordered Airtel, Vodafone and Idea to pay Rs 9,900 crore fine to Reliance Jio for not providing sufficient point of interconnection. The three operators, the total penalty amount comes to Rs 3,300 crore X 3, that is Rs 9,900 crore.
Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular Fined Rs 9,900 crore for refusing PoIs to Reliance Jio: Justice BC Patel
The Telecom minister Manoj Sinha, Justice BC Patel has issued letter saying that three telecom companies i.e Airtel, Idea & Vodafone is not providing POI to Reliance Jio. Due to this there are more than 10 crore calls are failed every day.
- Trick & Hack Daily 4GB Jio 4G Limit Exhausted Problem & Use Unlimited Internet
- What is Point of Interconnection: Jio 4G PoI Issue with Airtel Idea Vodafone Aircel etc.
- Connection Reliance JIO FTTH Broadband Plans & Launch Date
- Airtel 4G In 100 Towns of Himachal Pradesh : Launch Date
- BSNL Free Voice Calling Plan New Year 2017 : Cheaper than JIO
Justice BC Patel is Former Chief Justice of Delhi High Court has said that incumbent operators Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular should be asked to pay a penalty of Rs 9,900 crore together due to alleged breach of license conditions by not providing interconnection points to Reliance Jio.
Justice Patel said so in a letter to telecom minister Manoj Sinha, where he stated that the actions of these operators are in “clear violation of several clauses of their license which should invite strict action from the Department of Telecom in its capacity as Licensor” and hence a penalty of Rs 3,300 crore should be imposed on these operators individually.
Source >> BGR India